Rich Foley Volleyball
$360 | 3-Game Guarantee
SOFTBALL COMMISSIONER | NEIL YAZZIE | PHONE: 928-606-9331 | EMAIL: email@example.com
REGISTRATION/STAFF CONTACT | EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please include your team’s full roster during the registration process.
ENTRY FEE: $360 - Indoor with 6 -person teams.
• May 9, 2022 - Registration open
• July 1, 2022 - Early online registration ends!
• July 2-8, 2022 Late registration period with a $25 late fee added!
• July 8, 2021 at 5PM event registration closed
• NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN AFTER THIS DATE.
DIVISIONS: 6-PERSONS TEAM
• Women’s Open
• Co-Ed Competitive
- 4:2 Ratio, 4 guys- 2 girls, or 4 girls – 2 guys, or 3:3 Ratio: 3 guys – 3 girls.
- Each team will keep score and line judge after your game. Turn in all score sheets to me.
- All rules applied to this tournament are NHFS, we will need to turn in a line-up, but please make sure you keep your rotations/substation legal
- All lifts, nets, touches will be determined by the officiating team and your honesty is greatly appreciated as well.
- If you have 5 or less on the court, we will use the “ghost” system, side out point to the other team in “ghost” position.
- A girl must “touch ball” to continue play.
- There is a 5 min grace period for pool play games, if your team is not there in 5 mins, will result in “forfeit”. Official local time will be used.
- All Players participating must print and sign their roster forms, a disclaimer and liability statement is in place and your signature on your roster is in agreement to disclaimer and liabilities. ROSTERS ARE FINAL AFTER FIRST GAME WITH NO PLAYERS BEING ADDED AFTER COMPLETION OF THE FIRST GAME.
- 1 30-second time out, per team, per set.
- Each match will begin with a coin toss to determine first serve.
- All judgment calls are final.
- Each team will play 40 minutes in each pool round with a 5 minute grace period. Should it be tied after time runs out, the next point will win the game. 2 games for pool play.
- There is no warm-up for pool play.
- 5min grace period for Bracket Play. Local time will be used to determine forfeit.
- We will take all teams for Bracket play from each pool (Womens) and all teams for (COED).
- Seeding will be determined by wins/loss and point system will be used to determine tie breaker. Administration will make final decision.
- Best of 3 games. Cap at 21 for first two games, 3rd game to 15, win by 2.
- Single elimination bracket. One game Championship for Bracket play.
Your pool schedule and bracket will be posted at administration table.